Sunday 11 August 2013

Serious Addiction

Turns out I have an addictive personality.. who would've thought.
So you already know about these two..

But I Maayyyyy have made number three...
and by three I mean four...
which of course means five.
 
(this one is different with a gathered skirt, so really it doesn't count?)

OK so I love Elisalex. Sue me.

ps.. I totally also made one for a friend
 I made them all for specific occasions. Kinda.
I DID make number five to wear with these babies..
OOOH YEAH
for joint bestie birthday celebrations, which were last night, hence my terrible hungover/slept on hair and the serious lack of ironing in the above pics.
ps. my Birthday totally isn't until the 29th, but i pretty much milk the whole month, every year.

The night started with me being tipsy excited..

 then a little of this happened..
and some of this..
 and therefore it ended with a lot of faces like this.
DORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Blogging tips